52 Small Changes for the Family
In 52 Small Changes for the Family, bestselling author Brett Blumenthal teams up with family health practitioner Danielle Shea Tan to reveal how to build a foundation of health and happiness in the family. The idea is simple: Make one small change a week for 52 weeks and at the end of the year, you and your children will enjoy a happier, healthier lifestyle.
52 Small Changes for the Family will teach you and your family how to:
- Minimize clutter while organizing your space
- Foster a positive relationship with food
- Prioritize time in nature and take care of the environment
- Have meaningful conversations
- Use technology socially and safely
- Teach and practice financial responsibility
- Volunteer and give back to the community
- Promote curiosity and encourage a love of learning
- Build resilience, confidence, and cultivate emotional intelligence
Path to Change: Each change comes with an explanation as to why the change is important, as well as a “Path to Change,” which provides tips and recommendations to help you successfully implement the change.