African Chai Loose Leaf Black Tea
A cup of African Chai is an exquisite bouquet of tea and spices. Unlike a typical chai, this unique African blend takes you on a journey of exotic flavors and aromas. Black tea caffeine provides you with focused energy!
African Chai is sweet and spicy with notes of Black Tea and Cloves.
Ingredients: Kenyan Black Tea, Allspice, Clove, Fennel, Cinnamon, Licorice Root, Ginger, Black Pepper, Rose Petals. (Gluten/sugar free and vegan friendly. Medium caffeine, 30mg/cup).
Organic, fair-trade tea from Kenya with award-winning taste, 100% natural ingredients, and stand-out, earth-friendly packaging!
- Stand-out packaging: Beautiful tea tins with the farmer's picture/profile and a viewing window on the lid.
- Farmer-direct story: Every purchase directly supports small-scale Kenyan tea farmers and a Women's Herbal Tea Co-op in Kenya. Justly Made Tea.
- Hand-carved spoon: Attached to each tin is a handcrafted, olive-wood tea spoon! Creating sustainable employment for Kenyan artisans.
- Earth-friendly: Each tin is recyclable or reusable and offers up to 80 cups of loose leaf tea.
- Hand-picked from Kenya: Organically grown, free of chemicals and pesticides. Non-GMO. Proud member of Fair Trade Federation.