Detours: A Notebook for the Curious Traveler
Journey more creatively with this handy pocket-sized notebook from bestselling author and artist Kate Pocrass.
This illustrated field guide is chock-full of ideas and prompts encouraging you to deviate from your itinerary, explore with all your senses, and capture often-overlooked details. Whether you're around the corner or across the globe, use these pages to create a unique snapshot of your adventures! Includes a pocket to stash odds and ends.
EXPERIENCED & INSPIRING AUTHOR: Kate Pocrass is an avid traveler and the author and illustrator of several travel-themed journals and gift products. She is a firm believer in making the journey as interesting as the destination.
FUN GIFT OR SELF-PURCHASE FOR TRAVELERS AND CREATIVES: A great way to gift new experiences! With 65 inspiring prompts and charming illustrations throughout, this handy little notebook is a thoughtful gift for travelers and those looking to tap into their creativity.
PERFECT FOR TRIPS OF ALL SORTS OR SIMPLY TO SPICE UP A DAILY ROUTINE: Whether you're setting off on a day trip, a weekend getaway, or a journey abroad, the prompts in this journal are designed to accommodate all kinds of adventures. One notebook can be used for one trip or many trips: the choice is yours. Just have fun!
- Travel enthusiasts, adventurers, and creative spirits
- Alternative to standard travel journals for adults, teens, and kids
- Gift for birthday, graduation, holiday, bon voyage, or any occasion that celebrates adventure and exploration
- A playful and inspiring resource for anyone looking for new experiences and ways to add spontaneity to their daily routines
- Fans of Kate Pocrass, her I Was Here travel journal, Average magazine, and other popular creative projects