Golden Green Loose Leaf Green Tea
A cup of Golden Green will give you the warm and fuzzies. Traditional Genmaicha tea is elevated in flavor with the addition of coconut, papaya, and a touch of cinnamon. Studies have shown many benefits to drinking green tea, such as boosting brain health and reducing blood pressure.
Golden Green is comforting and smooth with notes of Toasted Rice and Coconut.
Ingredients: Kenyan Green Tea, Sencha Tea, Toasted Organic Brown Rice, Papaya, Black Peppercorn, Cinnamon, Natural Coconut Flavor. (Gluten/sugar free and vegan friendly. Low caffeine, 20mg/cup).
Organic, fair-trade tea from Kenya with award-winning taste, 100% natural ingredients, and stand-out, earth-friendly packaging!
- Stand-out packaging: Beautiful tea tins with the farmer's picture/profile and a viewing window on the lid.
- Farmer-direct story: Every purchase directly supports small-scale Kenyan tea farmers and a Women's Herbal Tea Co-op in Kenya. Justly Made Tea.
- Hand-carved spoon: Attached to each tin is a handcrafted, olive-wood tea spoon! Creating sustainable employment for Kenyan artisans.
- Earth-friendly: Each tin is recyclable or reusable and offers up to 80 cups of loose leaf tea.
- Hand-picked from Kenya: Organically grown, free of chemicals and pesticides. Non-GMO. Proud member of Fair Trade Federation.