Little Berry Hibiscus Loose Leaf Herbal Tea
A cup of Little Berry Hibiscus is a colorful burst of flavors. Hibiscus petals are high in anthocyanin antioxidants and lemongrass is known to aid in digestion and iron absorption.
Little Berry Hibiscus is vibrant and tart with notes of Hibiscus and Sweet Berries.
Ingredients: Organic Hibiscus, Rosehips, Black Currant, Cranberry, Blueberry, Elderberry, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Rooibos, Organic Licorice Root (Gluten/sugar free, caffeine free, and vegan friendly).
Organic, fair-trade herbal tea from Kenya with award-winning taste, 100% natural ingredients, and stand-out, earth-friendly packaging!
- Stand-out packaging - Beautiful tea tins with the farmer's picture/profile and a viewing window on the lid.
- Hand-carved spoon - Attached to every tin is a handcrafted, olive-wood tea spoon which creates sustainable employment for Kenyan artisans.
- Earth-friendly - Each tin is recyclable or reusable and offers up to 80 cups of loose leaf tea.
- Farmer-direct story - Every purchase directly supports a Women's Herbal Tea Co-op in Kenya. Justly Made Tea.
- Hand-picked from Kenya - Organically grown, free of chemicals and pesticides. Non-GMO.