Turmeric Ginger Loose Leaf Herbal Tea
A cup of Turmeric Ginger is an energetic burst of flavor. These ayurvedic roots help boost your immune system, reduce nausea, and can provide heartburn relief.
Turmeric Ginger is aromatic and spicy with tasting notes of Golden Turmeric and Citrus.
Ingredients: Turmeric Root, Ginger Root, Organic Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Black Peppercorn, Essential Lemon Oil (Gluten/sugar free, caffeine free, and vegan friendly).
Organic, fair-trade herbal tea from Kenya with award-winning taste, 100% natural ingredients, and stand-out, earth-friendly packaging!
- Stand-out packaging: Beautiful tea tins with the farmer's picture/profile and a viewing window on the lid.
- Farmer-direct story: Every purchase directly supports small-scale Kenyan tea farmers and a Women's Herbal Tea Co-op in Kenya. Justly Made Tea.
- Hand-carved spoon: Attached to each tin is a handcrafted, olive-wood tea spoon! Creating sustainable employment for Kenyan artisans.
- Earth-friendly: Each tin is recyclable or reusable and offers up to 80 cups of loose leaf tea.
- Hand-picked from Kenya: Organically grown, free of chemicals and pesticides. Non-GMO. Proud member of Fair Trade Federation.