Sweet Elizabeth Jane is a vintage-inspired, lifestyle store located in Ellicott City, Maryland. Whether you enjoy finding the latest style trends, focusing on data, or working on a team, there is a role for you at SEJ!
We are looking for people who would be a great fit and a positive addition to our team.
Current Job Openings:
Home Sales Lead – full-time
Operations Coordinator – full-time
Customer Service – part-time
SEJ's Core Values:
Passion for our purpose- to serve our community and be a shining light
Change- The new excites us and a blank slate allows for a new story. We believe in the power of change.
Integrity- We do the right thing even when it is hard. Money is not what motivates us.
Optimism-We are happy and positive thinkers.
Teamwork- Collaboration and alignment around our purpose sets us apart and we combine the strengths and talents of the team to create "magic".
If you are...
- A people person who loves to connect with customers and learn names
- A hard worker, love to be busy and standing on your feet all day is no problem,
- Happy and a have a can-do spirit (You believe together we can do big things)
- Entrepreneurial & not afraid to try new things
- able to lift 20 pound boxes, and occasionally 40 pound boxes
- 18 or older & can commit to a set schedule of weekday & weekend hours
And would love to…
- Welcome new and returning customers everyday
- Build connections with the locals and be part of a tight team that is loved by our community
- Be the stylist, asking great questions in order to find great solutions that help our customers look and feel their best selves
- Learn the art and science of retail in a very busy environment working together on a team of growing "experts" (data driven & creative)
- Be featured occasionally on our social media or website
- Monthly set schedule
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Store discount
- Collaborative work environment where you are appreciated & valued
- Opportunities to learn the SEJ Way & Grow with us!
At SEJ, we are committed to shining the light of optimism into our commUNITY, not just in good times, but all the time. Everyday, we welcome customers to become friends through the stories that we tell with a curated selection of products to delight and inspire her to imagine what her life can be. Shopping is just part of the experience.